Saturday, June 14, 2008

Check out this little guy :)


I love this stamp image!! He's from one of Penny Black's new lines - and what a great one for coloring :) I also got the giraffe and the elephant...all very sweet and handy for everyday cards!
Some of my blog friends asked about the scalloped punches. The scalloped circles and ovals on the last few cards were made with the Nestabilities templates that I use with the Cuttlebug die cut machine. I also have some of the scalloped punches from Marvy: my favorites are the Mega and Giga sizes (pink and purple punches); I have them in circles and ovals and they also fit together perfectly.

3 comments:

Sues June 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM  

He is adorable!!! I do like these scallops too, a different cut thatn the Marvy punches!!! Please stop showing me all these great new products... I'm going to go broke!!!! :)

Lindsay Spencer June 15, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

So cute! Funny, because I was checking out these new stamps too, and love the giraffe.

Darcey June 17, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Love this card. You are so talented!