Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lots to do!

One week from today I'll be leaving for California! Yeah! I really need to get busy actually doing the things on my "to do" list :) My list includes:

  • finish getting supplies ready for card class in CA
  • PowerPoint presentation and 2 written assignments for school
  • haircut
  • going to the gym every day

And of course, keeping busy with the kids. We had a terrific time at the museum yesterday. One of the wildlife exhibits was all about animals found here in Colorado and there was a button to press to hear the cry of the mountain lion. The sound was very familiar to us throughout last summer; so far we've only heard it a couple of times this year. The gems and minerals exhibit was amazing too! We will definitely be going back before summer's end.

Tomorrow we're going to see "Kung Fu Panda". Can you sense the enthusiasm in my writing? LOL!! We also have to do some shopping for Father's Day this weekend.

9 comments:

Sarah Coggins June 12, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Sounds like you all are having a lot of fun! How was "Kung Fu Panda?"

Linda Nicholson June 12, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Busy busy busy......! When Harland gets out of school, I want to get both boys up to the museum too. I think that they would love the dinosaur exibit.

I took the boys to see Kung Fu Panda last Friday. They really enjoyed it and the movie itself had a good message. I'm sure the movie will add our 'DVD library' at home eventually....

Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip! It sounds like it will be a blast!

Linda

Linda June 12, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

Glad you had fun at the museum. I'm suppose to take Em to see Kung Fu Panda this weekend. I had heard it was funny and cute so maybe you will be ok! :)

Lynn June 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

The museum sounds like fun. You seem to have a pretty busy schedule ahead of you. Nothing like crunch time.
I heard that Kung Fu Panda was very cute. I don't have little ones, but my 19yr old (DJ) wanted to go see it. Enjoy!

Janet June 12, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Wow...you have a lot going on! Your trip is going to be here in no time! Meanwhile, I hear Kung Fu Panda is not so bad... :-)

Lindsay Spencer June 12, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

I hope your trip is fun. Hopefully you get to swim. I love the ocean. It's the best vacation place. I saw Kung Fu Panda and I thought it was pretty good.

Unknown June 13, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

FOUR days Toni - and you'll have all the "adult" time you want for a while!!!!
Can't wait to hug you IRL!

Jen Sue Wild June 13, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

goodluck with getting every thing done!!

Maureen June 13, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Lucky you... I would love to go to Cali again...