Sunday, May 04, 2008

Queen Kat Designs' Big Reveal!


Vicki has some exciting news! Here's the scoop:


A STAMP CLUB!!!! Called "Take 3". Each month QKD will have 3 large stamp sets exclusive to the club. If you don't subscribe to the club, you won't be able to get ALL of the images ever again! Sure, we MAY release 1-2 of them... But you won't EVER get these sets in their entirety ever again! Tanis, SJ and Vicki have been working hard to bring you the best sets possible and man, you don't want to miss out on this Take 3 club!!!!

The filmstrip shows the stamps for May. I think my favorite is the set with the frames - very versatile!


4 comments:

Maureen May 4, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Very cute! I like the first one with the bird...

Lynn May 4, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

My goodness Toni, I was catching up with your blog (I'm in Vegas) and I can't believe you are still getting snow up there. That is just crazy.

I just love the cowboy acrylic stars project. Very cute.

Those stamp sets are adorable. I really wish I was a stamper, but I know that I would buy them and then never use them.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Noelia May 5, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

Very cute stamps! Love the bot :)

Sarah Coggins May 5, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Cute stamps! I love the frames too and that little robot. :)