Friday, May 02, 2008

Cowboy Acrylic Stars Project :)

Alma sent all of us TCP DT gals some acrylic to work with recently...my pick was a set of 3 acrylic stars from Clear Scraps. Instead of making an album, I decided to make a wall hanging using photos of Jamie from Cowboy/Cowgirl day and some of the Cowboy stamps by TCP.

We had to use TCP stamps (of course!), and some other goodies I used from Alma included stitching rub-ons, star brads and some "love" bling (on the top star). You can click on the photo to see it in more detail :)

What are your weekend plans? Tomorrow I am giving a class at Artistic License using stamps by My Favorite Things - we have 6 people signed up, which is a really nice sized group. 2/3 of our new furniture arrived this morning, so I think Iain will be taking a trip to Goodwill while I teach my class. Sunday, I'm not quite sure yet.

Have a great weekend, everyone! And don't forget to stamp your TCP Tuesday card by the end of Saturday - it's all about the BLUE!

11 comments:

Ryzmomplus2 May 2, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

OMG that is just too adorably cute!!!

Sharon in NE May 2, 2008 at 3:22 PM  

This is wonderful! I love all the elements you added. Great job.

Lida May 2, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

How pretty and clever, why don´t I ever think of stuff like that, see thats why I come here so you inspire me!

Linda May 2, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

I love this, such a creative idea!

Carla May 2, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

Toni, this is an amazing, amazing project! Every little detail just adds to its perfection-I love everything about it! It's also meaningful, not just decorative. Excellent job!

I saw your tree card in the QCD newsletter! It looked good there, too!

Lindsay Spencer May 2, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

Very cute! I love cowboy stuff.

Sues May 3, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

This is ultimately adorable! I love every inch of it!!!

Maureen May 4, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Wow, what a great idea!!!

Debbie May 4, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

This is so cute. Maybe you could teach two classes next month!

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

Love what you did with these stars!

Linda Nicholson May 13, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

What an awesome project Toni! I hope that Alma starts carrying these in her store! So many creative possibilities!

Linda