Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lazy Saturday :)


What are you up to today? We slept a little later than usual, then I did some school work and Iain walked Tasha...now Iain and I are having our tea and coffee and the kiddos are playing down in the basement. It's a nice lazy Saturday. We all needed haircuts this weekend, though. I got mine done yesterday (no more gray!), and Iain and the kids will have their turn this afternoon.


I have some projects to work on this weekend: cards for my next class at Artistic License on June 7th and some pieces for Terry at Creative Cuts and More.


Today I'm posting a box that I decorated with MFT's Dino-Mite set :) It's for Mary at Artistic License to display in her store. Enjoy your Saturday!

8 comments:

Linda May 10, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

This is so cute! Such a great party favor.

Sarah Coggins May 10, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Love the box & tag - so darn cute. :) Hope you all had a wonderful lazy Saturday!

Carla May 11, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Just darling, Toni! We are having a lazy day, too! Happy Mother's Day!

Jen Sue Wild May 11, 2008 at 10:50 AM  

Sounds like you all had the best kinda Saturday.

Love the box it's s fun for alittle boy>>

Lynn May 11, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

great job on the box. love all the wonderful elements on it.

Isn't it nice to sleep in a little bit once in a while. I tried to do that today.

Hope you have a Wonderful Mothers Day!

Noelia May 11, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Cute card!
Happy Mother's Day!

Lida May 12, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Oh that is so cute, I have a thing for dinousaurs and those are awesome!

Linda Nicholson May 13, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

What a great box Toni! Just perfect for a little boy with all the bright colors and dinosaurs! Makes me smile just looking at it.

Linda