Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a great day :) I got to spend the day doing my own thing: Iain and the kids were going to go to an amusement park yesterday, but it was quite cold so they went today instead - which meant I got the whole afternoon to myself! I worked on some cards, a team paper for school, went to the gym, came back and had a shower before they arrived home with pizza - a good day for all of us!

I got a lovely handmade card and flowerpot from Jamie. He made them at school :) Nattie made me a "#1 mom" award which I love! And I got "The Tudors" Season 1 on DVD from the kiddos :) I took photos of their gifts and will post them tomorrow. And...as an extra surprise Iain got me a gift certificate to get XM radio installed in my car! Woo hoo! So if you have a favorite channel, let me know so that I can check it out!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

10 comments:

Debbie May 11, 2008 at 9:10 PM  

Happy Mother's Day. Sounds like you had a great one. I got my car washed and vacuumed, it's so nice to have a clean car!

Ryzmomplus2 May 12, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

sounds like a great day - I love having those days to myself. Kind of like a recharge!

jillconyers May 12, 2008 at 6:18 AM  

Happy "a little late" Mother's Day to you too!

Is it just my family or do all Mother's Days involve several meals? LOL

Darcey May 12, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

Glad you had a good day!

Sarah Coggins May 12, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day! Yay for the XM! We have it through our satellite tv at home and I love listening while scrapping. None of those commercial breaks to interrupt me. ;)

Linda May 12, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

Glad you had a nice Mother's Day. We have Sirius radio and I love it. My favorite stations are 80's hits, 80's new wave, 90's hits, top hits and the dance station. Enjoy!

Anonymous May 12, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

What a fun day! We don't have XM but my grandma does in her car (go figure!) and my fave station is the one that plays french music all the time. I love it! Makes me think of Paris...

Sues May 12, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!!!

Benita May 12, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Happy Mother's Day, Toni :) Although I'm a day late ;)

Linda Nicholson May 13, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Happy belated Mother's Day to you Toni! Sounds like yours was fabulous! Sirius radio sounds way too cool!

Linda