Thursday, May 08, 2008

Happy Thursday :)

One more MFT card for you today - I love the "Kids with Fur" sentiment! LOL! The stamp sets used here are "Gone to the Dogs" (lady and dog), "Setting the Stage" (frames), and "Essential Sentiments". The patterned paper here is a new favorite line of mine. It's called Confetti and is made by My Mind's Eye. I loooove the colors and used the papers to paper-piece the lady's skirt and shirt :) The coloring was done with colored pencils and Gamsol.

No huge plans today - I have school work to do and stamping to do. Which should I do first? That's a tough decision - NOT!!

9 comments:

Lida May 8, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

I love your cards thy come out so pretty, send some talent my way!!

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

Stamp of course! Love the card. :)

Benita May 8, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

I absolutely love that card! You need to give me some card-making lessons some day!

Sues May 8, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Your cards with the new sets are really cute!!

emily May 8, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

I love the "kids with fur" stamp and you did such a nice job with the card!

Gabrielle May 8, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

This card is ADORABLE! I love the colors.

Linda May 8, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

This is so cute, great pet sentiment. tfs

jillconyers May 9, 2008 at 4:38 AM  

Wonderful card. Love the colors :)

Maureen May 9, 2008 at 8:35 PM  

Great as always, Toners... what is Gamsol?