Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tired, but happy :)


Jamie had a blast at his party. There were about 10 kids there all together; first was pizza and cupcakes, followed by presents. He especially loved the Hot Wheels toys he received, including a track set and a bunch of new cars! Then the kiddos all went to play for a couple of hours on all the different activities - Foam Factory, Laser Tag, Mini Golf, and Bouncy Castle :) By the end of the afternoon the kids were all very tired - but happy!!

Today's card is the second sample for the TCP cards class at Artistic License :) The patterned paper is from Piggy Tales - such fun, bright colors!

6 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) March 16, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Glad you had a great party -- don't you love it when it's over?! This card is adorable, can't believe I haven't played with that little cowpoke yet. Must be saving him. For what, though?!?!

Anonymous March 16, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

I'm so glad to hear that the party went well - such a relief I'm sure. Just love the card too - the colours are again just perfect!

Unknown March 17, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Hot wheels - oh to be back in those days' with my boys! Chad always had to have one in each hand wherever we went! We still have his collection!

Sarah Coggins March 17, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Sounds like a fun party! :) Love the card - such a cute little guy and the angled stripes give it movement. tfs!

Janet March 17, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

I'm sure it was a big success! And congrats on teaching your first class! It's lots of work, but very rewarding!

Maureen March 19, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

You know, I have been looking high and low for a darn circle punch with scallops.... I would love to do the fronts of cards like yours; you inspire me, but I need that punch!