Friday, March 14, 2008

TCP Card Class!

I've been asked to teach my very first class at a new store here in Conifer called Artistic License. The owner took one look at the stamps from The Cat's Pajamas and loved them (and who doesn't?), so that's what we'll be working with in the class next month. This is one of the sample cards :) I think Shootin' Poochie is one of my favorites from the last release!

What are your weekend plans? We have a busy one ahead: Jamie's birthday party on Saturday, and then on Sunday we're going to see "Finding Nemo on Ice" in Denver. Should be fun! I hope you have a great weekend, whatever you're doing :)

12 comments:

Unknown March 14, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

If you find Nemo on Ice - won't he be frozen??

Colleen March 14, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

Congrats and love the card! Have fun at Nemo!

Lynn March 14, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

ooohhhh my Toni, I just love this card! The paper works magically with the stamp. It is just beautiful. I love poochie.

Congrats on teaching the class. That is awesome!

My sister took my niece to see Nemo on ice and said it was great!

Hope Jamie has a great birthday!
Have a great weekend!

KarenSue March 14, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

love this card!

Sarah Coggins March 14, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Love that little cowboy - or should I say "cowdog"? ;) The colors are so perfect.

Hope you all have a great time at Nemo! We'll be destroying our laundry closet. LOL It's a good thing though - new washer & dryer arrive next week! Woohoo!

And, to end my book ;) - you've been tagged on my blog.

Theresa March 14, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Cool card, no wonder she'd want you to teach a class, your cards are darling.

Sues March 14, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

This is really cute! Hope I can join the class!! Have fun at the party and with Nemo!!! Cheers from London!

Unknown March 14, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

Good luck w/ your class Toni! Let us know how it goes. =)

Benita March 15, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

How cool! Congrats on teaching! Love the card!

Have fun at the party & at Nemo :)

Carla March 16, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

That card is adorable, and I know you will do a great job on the class! I'm glad you got the RAK, I love sending them out, I feel like it gives me an excuse to make more cards!

Anonymous March 16, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

What a great card Toni - the colours you've used together are just perfect - great job!

Janet March 17, 2008 at 5:45 PM  

Love, love, love the card! Esp. that little "rope" tied across it. So cute!