Monday, March 17, 2008

Almost a snow day...

but not quite! We got over a foot of snow last night and it was still snowing this morning, so the kids and I were thinking they might get a snow day. No such luck - even though the bus was almost an hour late, school still went ahead :) It looks so pretty outside!

Here's the third card for the class using The Cat's Pajamas stamps. Nice and simple.

I've been busy today with a school paper, cleaning, and some DT assignments. The kiddos are home from school now so it's time for the homework/dinner/bath/bedtime routine....

5 comments:

Janet March 17, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Holy cow...over a foot of snow and you still had school? I'm sure it is beautiful! Love the card...great colors!

jillconyers March 18, 2008 at 4:32 AM  

No! No more snow! I'm hoping we're done with it for the year!

Great card!

Nancyroo March 18, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

these are too cute!

Unknown March 18, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

do NOT send the snow this way - I repeat.....do NOT send the snow this way.
Ours is almost all melted!!!!

Carla March 18, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

I miss the snow! We moved from CO in june. One thing that is good is that if we get an inch of snow, school is OFF!! It makes me chuckle, but here in OK, things go icy so fast. In CO, the roads were rarely icy, and usually only at night after the snow had a chance to melt and freeze.
The card is adorable! I love these stamps and the way you use them, the colors here are fab!