Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello Joe!


Happy Monday, everyone! Meet Joe :) This little guy is the main image in a new set coming in April from Queen Kat Designs. The card on the right is the first one I made using the image; patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket, and I paper pieced Joe to match the rest of the card.

For the card on the left, I used QKD DT member Penny's challenge to use the colors red, black, grey, white and tan in a card :) I love this color scheme! Thank you, Penny! And be sure to stop by Tanis' and Heidi's blogs to see what they came up with :)

I hope you all had a great weekend. The kiddos here are still pretty sick, so we'll be heading down to the pediatrician's later today. And the Chris Rock show last night - was AWESOME!! Just as funny as we expected! He took on all the current topics with no fear and had the audience laughing from start to finish. The time just flew by!! What fun :)




12 comments:

Penny March 10, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

great job with the challenge! love your card and Joe is so cute!

Heidi March 10, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

These are fantastic Toni! I love Joe and he looks great with these colors! Don't forget to link the other players though!

Lindsay Spencer March 10, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

I love how you used Joe for this challenge, it looks great.

Linda March 10, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Such a cute stamp set. I was going to order a couple of the other monsters but now I may wait until he comes out. I also tagged you on my blog!

Anonymous March 10, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Those are adorable!!

Colleen March 10, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

These are so cute! Love those stamps!

Sarah Coggins March 10, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

Bummer about the kids. Hope they are on the mend soon.

Adorable cards! Such a cute stamp and great color mixes. :)

Maureen March 10, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Aw, cool! LOVE the color combo too... something I never would have been able to figure out...

Mrs. Nancy G March 10, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

These are so cute! Love the white toenails!!!

:-)

Ryzmomplus2 March 10, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

OMG I love those cards!

Sues March 10, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Joe is way too cute! Sorry I missed you for lunch - it sure didn't taste as good as if you were here!!! See you soon!!

Karrie Baker March 10, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Got coffee? That is sooooo ME! Oh my goodness, those cards are adorable! :)