Friday, March 07, 2008

Fluffles ATCs


Here are a couple of ATCs I made for an upcoming swap over on Splitcoast Stampers. For this one, we used Fluffles the Cat stamps from Stampendous :) I colored the images using my Copics.
What are your weekend plans? I have some shopping to do tomorrow - it's my hubby's birthday on Sunday and I had planned to do the shopping today, but I have both kiddos home with a stomach bug. So, shopping tomorrow and then on Sunday we have Iain's birthday and we're going to see Chris Rock live in Denver. I'll be back on Monday with a full report :) Have a fantastic weekend, whatever you're doing!

9 comments:

Linda March 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

How cute, I love those stamps

Nancyroo March 7, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

those are adorable, as usual.

Sues March 7, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

These are really cute! You're getting so good at this!! Have fun with Chris Rock and BIG ((((HUGS)))) to Iain for his birthday!!! See you Monday!

Sues March 7, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

These are really cute! You're getting so good at this!! Have fun with Chris Rock and BIG ((((HUGS)))) to Iain for his birthday!!! See you Monday!

Sherry March 9, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Great job!! I love the colors!!

Lynn March 9, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Ohhhh my goodness! These ATC's are soooo adorable! Those stamps are so cute (even though I'm not a cat person).
Hope Iain has a great day! You are going to see Chris Rock? I've heard you need to bring Depends with you.
I'm just taking it slow and easy this weekend. Can't do much else but that right now.
Catch up with you on Monday

Maureen March 10, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Aw, I LOVE them! And the way you color them in.. cool.

KarenSue March 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

aaah, Fluffles is so cute!

Darcey March 11, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

soo cute! TFS!