Friday, February 08, 2008

DT News!


I have some news! This week I was asked by the owner, Vicki, to join the DT of Queen Kat Designs - this company makes acrylic stamps and monthly scrapbooking kits which are soooo cute and unique! These sweet little monster stamps are the first images I got to work with and I think they are tons of fun for kids' birthday cards! Anyway, the DT blog is right here - check it out and give this great group of ladies some blog love!
What are your weekend plans? I think I might start to do some reading for my next school class that starts on the 19th. I think I'm gonna have quite a hard time getting back into the school "groove" after so many weeks away from studying, but I'll get there! The forecast here says that we might even hit 40 degrees over the weekend! Positively balmy! Have a great one, whatever you're doing :)

10 comments:

Tanis February 8, 2008 at 8:30 AM  

I love what you did with these guys Toni!!
Thanks for making them look fab!

Linda February 8, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Congrats Toni! Very cute stamps!

Amber Porter February 8, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

These images are adorable and your cards are just too stinkin' cute!!! Congrats on joing the DT!!

Heather February 8, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

How cute!

EquineSpirit February 8, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Congratulations!!

And TAG...you're it! :)

KarenSue February 8, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

just love you cards!
these are adorable

Linda Nicholson February 9, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

Design teams are just snatching you up girlfriend (and rightly so)! Super cute cards...those images are perfect for those of us that have little boys especially!

Linda

Stephanie Earls February 9, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

I think a cute sentiment for this little monster would be "You WILL be mine" for a Valentine's Day card.
Congrats on the wonderful news.

Ana Wohlfahrt February 9, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Congrats Toni!!

Karrie Baker February 16, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

CONGRATS!!!!! Oh my goodness, you are going to be on so many DT that I am not going to be able to keep up with all your stamping! LOL Way to go Girl!!! So proud of you! And Tanis's little monsters? TOO CUTE!!! :)