Saturday, February 09, 2008

ATC Swap :)


I was in an ATC swap recently over on Splitcoast Stampers. I joined 2 groups: Hugs & Kisses and Spring Flowers. These ATCs are two of my favorites that I received in the mail!
The one on the left is by Jody (jodylynn on SCS) - I love the color combo, and my photo doesn't show it too clearly, but the paper and image are very "shimmery" (is that a word?).
The other ATC is by Jessica (jlazarski on SCS), and the little brown package is actually a pack of wildflower seeds! What a great idea to incorporate them with the ATC! Thank you Jody and Jessica for letting me share your work on my blog :)

8 comments:

Tanis February 9, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

They are both super super cute! I love the seeds one...very original!

Jan February 9, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

These cards are just beautiful!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sherry February 9, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

You've been tagged come on over to my blog and check out the tag. :)

Linda Nicholson February 9, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

These are both so super cute! I just love ATC's, but find the small space challenging to work with.

Linda

Sherri February 9, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

Great cards. Love Splitcoast...the ideas are always flowing there.

Sarah Coggins February 9, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

What great designs! I love the flowers on the right. :)

jillconyers February 10, 2008 at 4:29 AM  

Cute cards! ATCs are habit forming :)

Linda February 11, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Cute cards, the seed one is a great idea.