Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hey Chick!


Another card made with MFT's new Easter stamps - a set called "Eggstra-Special Easter" :) When I was making this card yesterday, I had attached the animals and stamped the grass and realized that the sky should be blue, not white. I didn't have any little sponges lying around, so I put some ink on my fingertip and lightly dabbed it on the cardstock - it worked just perfect! I think I have read somewhere that our hands are the best tool - and I definitely agreed with that yesterday!
I hope everyone has a great Thursday - I'm looking forward to Survivor starting tonight - Fans vs. Favorites! Woo hoo!

7 comments:

Lida February 7, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Such a cute card, love the bunny and little chicks!!

Heather February 7, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

How cute!

Sues February 7, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Very cute!

Linda February 8, 2008 at 8:46 AM  

So cute, love those big ears.

Linda Nicholson February 9, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

Adorable! Love those big bunny ears! Being a mom, those are always the first thing that I help munch on my boys Easter bunnies!

Linda

LisasWings February 10, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

I wanted to let you know that I dropped by. Love your artist trading cards! They are so wonderful and I love the stamped images; you must have a wonderful selection of rubber stamps. Love your creativity and color choices!
Miles of smiles,
Lisa
yourATCstore

Karrie Baker February 16, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Love that bunny and those cute little chicks! It's hard to believe that Easter is already around the corner, huh?