Sunday, February 10, 2008

Purple showers! And blog candy!

Hi everyone :) I hope you're having a great Sunday! My plans for today? Well...I think I'll do some laundry - and some stamping! Iain is going to take my car to get new tires, and will probably take Jamie with him - and Nattie and I will hang out here at home.

Today's card is made with an older set from My Favorite Things called "Shower Time". For this card I stamped the image on white cardstock and patterned paper, then cut the umbrella part out of the patterned paper and attached it to the other stamped image. I love how this one turned out!

The patterned paper is from Deja Views, the purple cardstock is Bazzill Bling, and the tiny crystals are by Outlines Rubber Stamps. Thanks for stopping by - and enjoy your Sunday!

Oh - and be sure to check out the new releases from Queen Kat Designs - they are up on the blog right here :) And you can enter here to win some Valentine blog candy! Good luck!

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins February 10, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Such a pretty card! Love all the purple and the sparkle of the bling & Bazzill bling CS. tfs! :)

Karrie Baker February 10, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Cute, Cute!!! Love your card slide show, when did you add that? Love it! :)

Aimeslee Winans February 11, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

wow, toni, sure am likin' your cards lately, they rock! love your atc's too. fun, huh?

Linda February 11, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

So pretty!

Anonymous February 14, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Very good idea, the umbrella in PP, I really love this card!