Friday, December 14, 2007

Okay, one more "blue" card :)

Oooh, it's snowing again outside! The high today is only forecast to be 19 degrees. BRRRRR! I know where I'll be going - nowhere! I'll be taking a shower and then putting jammies on! LOL! I have a project to finish that I'll post next week, and my scraproom is in serious need of being cleaned up, so I'll take care of that too.

I bet lots of you have busy weekends planned with holiday shopping, get-togethers, etc. We're going to our neighbors' tomorrow night with about 5 other neighborhood couples which should be nice. I finally got the packs of cards finished for them, so I think I'll send Nattie and Iain out in the car tonight to deliver them :)

Then on Sunday we're going down to Castle Rock to visit Sue and her family! I have almost finished wrapping their gifts....

So, have an awesome weekend - whatever you're doing! Oh - today's card is made with one of the new MFT sets called Icing on the Cake. Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

MelissaS December 14, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

I really like what you did with the squiggly frame to create the background! I just picked up this set and was wondering how to use that stamp! thanks for sharing - your work is always a pleasure to see ;)

Janet December 14, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

I'm loving all of your blue cards! So wintry and fun! Enjoy being "snowed in" this weekend. I love days like that! :-)

Colleen December 14, 2007 at 9:33 AM  

This is so cute! The blue/white looks great!

Katy December 14, 2007 at 9:48 AM  

Toners, I love your work! Thank you for sharing this! It really is a nice thing to see what you are doing, and it's very inspirational to me.

Thank you!

Linda December 14, 2007 at 10:17 AM  

All your blue cards are so pretty! I really enjoy your cards, very inspiring. Enjoy your weekend with friends.

Debbie December 14, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

Now don't laugh at me, remember this is California but we are FREEZING lately. It's been in the 30s at night and only getting into the 50s during the day. BRRRRRR, where's my gloves and muffler!

ALF December 14, 2007 at 10:38 AM  

More snow for you - I'm so jealous! Ours is all starting to melt. I'm also jealous that you're in your jammies. I'm here at working, dressed in fleece lined pants and a sweater and I'm still freezing!

Val Cox December 14, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

wow, you do beautiful work!

Unknown December 14, 2007 at 12:08 PM  

Very cute Toni. Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe! Enjoy the snow as in Michigan it's not been too plentiful, I sure wish it would dump on us!

Jill December 14, 2007 at 3:55 PM  

Awww! Cute little swirlies!!!!!!

Jan December 14, 2007 at 4:07 PM  

Your cards are all beautiful!!!

Enjoy your snow! We never get more than a dusting where I am.

Noelia December 14, 2007 at 9:31 PM  

Have fun with your neighbours! We're staying in tomorrow because we're having a storm so we might just hang out here at home. We are having friends tomorrow night though so that'll be fun :)

Sues December 14, 2007 at 10:01 PM  

I love the card! Can't wait til Sunday - hope the snow stops by then!!! (((hugs)))