Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cat's Pajamas Sketch Challenge #5

I made this card for the challenge that Alma sets for us DT members every couple of weeks. I decided to take a break from holiday/winter cards and make a wedding card! The cake image (Mod, Mod Wedding Cake) is popped off the page with pop dots to give it more dimension. This sketch was lots of fun to work with!

Iain and Jamie have gone out to do some shopping, and Nattie and I are hanging out at home. I'm making the most of some quiet time! Enjoy your Saturday :)

8 comments:

Anonymous December 15, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

Gorgeous card!!

Maureen December 15, 2007 at 8:36 PM  

Awww, love the card. You must have a lot of stamps; whenever I go to make a card, I either:

1) Use the same ol, same ol

or

2) Resort to using the computer, which isn't as nice.

Your cards always look so professional.

Sarah Coggins December 15, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

What a fun wedding card! Love the bright colors. :)

Alma de la Rosa December 15, 2007 at 10:37 PM  

Love. Love! LOVE!

milkcan December 16, 2007 at 1:29 AM  

Totally awesome! I love the dimension on the cake! So cool!

Anonymous December 16, 2007 at 10:09 AM  

Your cards are DARLING!!! And I'm a stamper too - love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the encouragement!

Cheers!

Ryzmomplus2 December 16, 2007 at 1:40 PM  

What a cute card!

Penny December 16, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

That card is very cool.