Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I've got the blues....





...well, not really! That was just a good title for this post with a couple of blue cards :) LOL! The stamps for the "Icing on My Cake" card are by My Favorite Things, and of course the cute penguin image is one from The Cat's Pajamas. And...I have the TCP new releases for Spring in my hot little hands to make samples with - you will be blown away!
I hope everyone is not too stressed out with the holidays. I've been finishing up the gifts for the neighbors, and today I was supposed to take Nattie to the orthodontist, but when I tried to get Iain's car out it really wasn't doing well on the frozen snow (it's 2WD and he took mine to the airport), so...the appointment is rescheduled for tomorrow when I can take her in my car (4WD) instead :) Hmmm...I think Iain needs to go car shopping!

12 comments:

Heather Bares December 12, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

very cute cards!

Colleen December 12, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

Wow! Love the blues with the snowflakes and that penguin with the pressies is totally cute!

Unknown December 12, 2007 at 2:19 PM  

I have 2 wheel drive and make it around Michigan's icy roads all the time - have been for years!!!
Need some driving hints Toni?? - JK!
Cute, cute cards - as always

Sharon in NE December 12, 2007 at 4:01 PM  

These cards are so wonderful! I love the colors and glitter.

Your photos btw are beautiful.

Debbie December 12, 2007 at 4:22 PM  

LOVE! the pequin card.

Karrie Baker December 12, 2007 at 6:22 PM  

I love the blues! You should get them more often! LOL

Sues December 12, 2007 at 8:54 PM  

Very appropriate! Better get him shopping soon!

Maureen December 12, 2007 at 10:10 PM  

Love, love, love your work!

ALF December 12, 2007 at 10:31 PM  

I am not a fan of blue for Christmas cards but those are amazing!

scrappermimi December 13, 2007 at 4:05 AM  

You gave me the blues too! But in a good way! These are great!

April December 13, 2007 at 7:00 AM  

How cute are those? LOVE them:)

Sarah Coggins December 13, 2007 at 11:32 AM  

Beautiful cards! Love that cute penguin & gifts stamp. :)