Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

I have several projects to finish this week: I have a Challenge page due that is about the "Year in Review", so I was busy this morning printing photos for that - and then I ran out of ink, so I guess I'll be taking a little trip to Staples in the morning. Fortunately one recently opened right here in Conifer, so I don't need to drive down the mountain.


Other projects I'm working on are sets of gift cards for friends and neighbors; some were mailed last week and I'm hoping to get the others finished by the end of this week. They are assorted selections, but similar to the one shown in the photo. I thought they'd be nice for thank you notes, notes to say "hello", just nice to have on hand.
I also need to finish my wrapping; a couple more gifts arrived at the weekend that I had ordered online, so I need to get them taken care of in case anyone in the house decides to go snooping :)
Have a wonderful Monday!

6 comments:

Karrie Baker December 10, 2007 at 6:20 PM  

Cute, cute!!! you are too sweet to make your friends cards as well as family! I just sent a bunch of my dup Christmas cards to my Mom for her to use this year.

I don't know about you but I make so many cards that I can't send them out fast enough. What a terrible thing, huh? LOL

Hope your evening is a great one! :)

ALF December 10, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

You crafty people amaze me. I am so totally in love with stationary that I should probably learn to make my own so that my husband won't have to worry about me spending all our money on notecards!

milkcan December 11, 2007 at 3:36 AM  

What a fun card! Rock on!

Unknown December 11, 2007 at 7:00 AM  

Toni:
I got my package yesterday - what a wonderful surprise!!!! I absolutely love them!! You are so sweet to think of me!!!
{{{{hugs}}}}
Patti

Sarah Coggins December 11, 2007 at 8:42 AM  

Fun card! What a great gift idea. :)

Jill December 14, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

That's adorable!!!!!!!!