Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday evening...


is one of my favorite times of the week. I think it's because it's still the weekend and we've had some downtime together. And of course the evenings during the holidays feel super-cozy when the tree lights are on :) I love to lie on the sofa and read, all snuggled up in a blanket. Yep, I'm easily pleased!!
We went down to see Sue, her hubby Dan, and their daughter Melanie this afternoon. Sue made us a lovely roast dinner and then chocolate fondue for dessert! We also exchanged gifts: Nattie loves her iTunes card (and has redeemed it already!) and jewelry; Jamie wants to know when he can open his art set; Iain will be opening one of his bottles of rum later this week, and I will be sorting through my scrapbooking goodies tomorrow!! I also got one of the Karen Foster Scrapbooking Planners for my birthday which is on the 28th :) Thank you, Sue, for a great afternoon!
What are your plans for this week? Jamie and I are doing "his" shopping tomorrow after school. He wants to get Nattie some clothes for her Webkinz, and for Iain he thinks golf balls would be good. Sounds like a good idea to me :)


3 comments:

Sarah Coggins December 17, 2007 at 9:38 AM  

Work, work, work. That's my week. ;) And then time off on Friday to get an early start on the weekend with family. Hope you & Jamie have fun shopping!!

Debbie December 17, 2007 at 6:57 PM  

The tree is beautiful!

Sues December 18, 2007 at 9:10 PM  

I am so glad that you all had a good time! We really enjoyed your company!! We are also thrilled you liked your gifts - we did that's for sure! You spoiled us ROTTEN! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love the picture of your tree! I love to sit under the lights as well - sounds like a plan for tonight!!!