I found this question at Patrick's Place and it looks like a fun one for us to think about: Name your top seven television icons. Here's my list:
- Roseanne - a sitcom that we could all relate to in one episode or another. I loved her dry sense of humor.
- Bill Cosby - we love The Cosby Show and are now enjoying sharing it with Nattie!
- Oprah - she just has to be on the list! 20 years of shows, and still going strong. The magazine is great too :)
- George Clooney - for obvious reasons! LOL! Dr. Doug Ross on ER...they were never able to replace him...
- David Letterman - seems like a really genuine guy, very down-to-earth, and his use of sarcasm is perfect!
- Larry Hagman/J.R. Ewing - even though I was living in Scotland at the time when J.R. was shot, people over there were just as hooked on "Dallas" as I hear they were here in the U.S.!
- Scooby Doo - because he and the gang have been around for what seems like forever and our (pesky) kids enjoy watching Scooby just as much as we did!
So what are your favorites?