Friday, November 23, 2007

Holiday Photo 2007

OK, this is the one that got the majority vote. Iain and I always choose different photos: I like the more classic ones, whereas Iain likes the ones with the funny faces - like this one! Jamie was just being soooo goofy when I took the photos outside...and I have to admit, this one shows how his personality is right now - and isn't that the point of these photos? The ones that go out to friends and family at Christmastime?

Yep, they can really see how Jamie is at 5, that's for sure! And look at Nattie, so grown-up looking - and Tasha, almost a year old now!

7 comments:

Anonymous November 23, 2007 at 6:29 PM  

Awwww, that is sooo CUTE! What a great pic! Love it! :)

Lisa November 24, 2007 at 12:36 AM  

It's a great photo!

Lisa

Anonymous November 24, 2007 at 2:34 AM  

Hey stranger! Have missed you so much after losing your email address after a computer crash! I decided to do a name search for you on the internet and look what I found! We have lots of catching up to do! Love your new photos of Nattie and Jamie and Tasha is absolutely gorgeous. Will be in touch after we move into our new little house (yes - OURS!!!) in two weeks time. Sending lots and lots of love. Lani xxx

Jill November 24, 2007 at 9:49 AM  

Very cute!!! Yes, I agree that the personality showing is a plus!! :-) :-) :-)

Sues November 25, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

I love it - it's PERFECT!!! I second the choice!

Unknown November 25, 2007 at 5:45 PM  

This is absolutely great Toni and is making me rethink our Christmas card photo - I'll post the 2 choices on my blog and get everyone's vote! Let me know what you think!

Maureen November 27, 2007 at 2:05 PM  

Love it!