Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sketch Challenge!

Here's a card I made for the Sketch Challenge that Alma gives us Cat's Pajamas DT members every couple of weeks or so. I really like the way this one turned out - simple, but pretty! Gotta love those DCWV Glitter Cards :) The stamp used here is from the Kitty Christmas set.

It's another chilly one up here in the mountains - we got about 4 inches of snow last night, and today I don't think we will be getting above freezing. I took Tasha for a walk this morning, came home, and put jammies on after my shower! LOL!

6 comments:

Melissa Craig November 28, 2007 at 1:30 PM  

Don't you just love jammie days! I don't get them very often, but oh how I love my flannels!!

Very cute card!! I like the layout and she's a sweet little kitty.

April November 28, 2007 at 3:46 PM  

I would LOVE to see that much snow. Your card is adorable:)

Linda November 28, 2007 at 5:29 PM  

Such a cute card, love the cat stamp and the glitter paper. I'm almost ready to see snow, maybe for Christmas.

Sues November 28, 2007 at 10:34 PM  

Love it - I'm lifting the design!!! TFS!

Unknown November 29, 2007 at 6:30 AM  

I would love to have snow - we've had some, but nothing has really stuck around. I get so jealous when you talk about it!!!!!
Mmmmmm, warm jammies. How about a warm fire and some hot tea or cocoa & Christmas music playing in the background..................

Darcey November 29, 2007 at 5:15 PM  

Love the kitty stamp:)