Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Movies....


Well, it's a pretty good day for DVD releases...Iain and I are big "Ocean's" fans, so I will be off to Target today to pick up a copy of "Ocean's Thirteen" :) Love those guys! And for the kids (and the kid in us), Shrek 3! I don't think it was quite as good as the others, but still a funny movie! Donkey has to be one of my favorite movie characters of all-time!
I know, I know, I promised another card yesterday but had a loooong doctor's appointment and was really pooped by the end of the day. I'm feeling fine today, though, so stop back again later for a card (or to check out the eye candy on this post again! LOL!).

6 comments:

Unknown November 13, 2007 at 8:27 AM  

Mmmmmm.....I love eye candy - no calories but it's SO good!!! Heh, heh,heh.......

Anonymous November 13, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

Haven't seen 13 - but there always yummy to watch! Shrek is always a blast too!

Linda November 13, 2007 at 9:42 AM  

Thanks for reminding me I have to pick up Shrek 3 today. Good thing I am going out later.

Oh and the box on my blog is made out of wood, I got mine at AC Moore but I have seen them at Micheal's too. They are cheap too, I've gotten them on sale for $1.

Thanks for the eye candy...yum!

Sarah Coggins November 13, 2007 at 10:58 AM  

Ok, I confess - your "eye candy" comment on 2ps drew me right in. LOL And you didn't disappoint. ;)

~Sarah

Sherry November 13, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

Yum yum! Great candy.... I will got trick or treating at your house every day if that's the candy your passing out.... :D

Tina November 13, 2007 at 3:07 PM  

Your "eye candy" pulled me right in! LOL! Thanks for posting it - made my day a little brighter!

Tina