Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Working on ATC cards, challenge pages....and lunch!


I have a few projects going on right now! I'm working on 2 sets of 10 Artist Trading Cards for Taylor's swap. I'm in a group using images by The Cat's Pajamas and another group using Stampendous stamps. I'm about halfway done with the TCP ones - decided to use the snowglobe image shown at the left, so will post the finished product tomorrow!


After I finished helping in Jamie's classroom this morning, Iain and I went down to Colorado Mills and picked up our DVD's (see post from earlier today!), went to the eye doctor for Iain to have his glasses adjusted, and then had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. Yum! I had my usual - BBQ Chicken Pizza with a half Caesar Salad....

2 comments:

Katy November 13, 2007 at 4:40 PM  

Toners,
We just moved to the sticks a few months ago, so no CPK for me anymore, and that means no more Thai Chicken pizza! Waaaaaah!!

What a fun day!

Colleen November 13, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

OK, I have to say that that pizza looks awesome!! Hope you had a fun day - sounds like it was productive!