Monday, November 12, 2007

10 things....

that I have said or done that I am proud of (today's Two Peas blog challenge question):

  1. survived the emotional and physical difficulty of miscarriages and a stillborn baby, to go on and have two healthy children
  2. started working towards my BSc. in Criminal Justice Administration
  3. told my family about the abuse I suffered as a child
  4. decided to bring up my children differently from the way I was raised
  5. made the move from southern CA to the beautiful mountains of CO
  6. given our pets from shelters an awesome home and family
  7. made it on to Design Teams
  8. raising kids who love to read
  9. managed 14 years of marriage (and counting!)
  10. found a hubby who loves and supports me - and who has a great sense of humor :)

Will be back later today with a card! Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Maureen November 12, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

Wow, sorry to hear about #1... I too had a miscarraige before we had our daughter. You are a strong person to have gone thru so much and yet have such a great outlook now. You SHOULD be proud!

jillconyers November 12, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

You should definitely be proud! Sometimes we can amaze ourselves :)

Sues November 12, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

You have lots to be proud of!!! You go girl!! I think I'll have to take this challenge!

Anonymous November 12, 2007 at 7:38 PM  

Lots of things to be proud of!

Noelia November 12, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

Oh Tonia, I had no idea about the harships you've experienced, my heart goes out to you. You're doing amazingly well and I'm not surprised because you're an incredible human being. Thanks for sharing your heart. HUGS!

Janet November 12, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

Oh, dear...you have certainly gone through a tremendous amount in your life. You must be a very strong person. What an awesome list. You do have much to be proud of! :-) Janet