Friday, November 23, 2007

Relaxing Friday...


I hope you all had a happy, safe Thanksgiving. We spent the day at home, just the 4 of us, and we actually had roast chicken for dinner! (Nobody wanted turkey, LOL!) We ate late afternoon, watched TV and had our pie later on: apple pie for Jamie and I, and pumpkin pie for Iain and Nattie.

Spending another quiet day together today: I need to finish a paper for school by tomorrow night, and this afternoon I'll bundle the kids up in their snowclothes and (hopefully) get their photo taken for this year's holiday card....we'll see...

3 comments:

Jill November 23, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Nobody. Wanted. Turkey.

Hmmm...I don't think I've ever seen those three words put together in that order before!

:-0 :-0 :-0

Lisa November 23, 2007 at 3:01 PM  

Just too darn cute!!!!

Anonymous November 23, 2007 at 6:39 PM  

What a cute stamp! And look at you, all in the Christmas spirit with the red blog! :)