Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday!

This is another card I made for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge....the tag fits neatly inside the pocket :) Patterned paper is by Basic Grey, stamps by MFT.

Yahoo! It's Friday! That means that Iain will be flying back from his trip to South America. He's been gone since Sunday so it's been a looooong week for me...

Not too much going on here this weekend - Iain's flight doesn't get in until tomorrow morning. Nattie has a birthday party on Sunday afternoon, but that's about it. I hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Melissa Craig November 9, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

This is sooo pretty. I love the papers. It took me a minute to get the image right in my head - I really like it. I think I'm going to CASE this idea for a get well card I have to make for this month's card swap.

Did you enjoy the movie? I'm surprising my kids tonight, and am picking it up at Wal-Mart when I go grocery shopping.

Anonymous November 9, 2007 at 1:07 PM  

That is one of the sweetest images and man, that Basic Grey paper is beeeuuuuutttiful! :)

Maureen November 10, 2007 at 6:40 PM  

Beautiful as always... have a great weekend too!

Sues November 11, 2007 at 3:21 PM  

I like that! Did you make the card and tag too? Hope you're enjoying the Indian Summer up there!

Jill November 11, 2007 at 7:12 PM  

Very cute! And South America - how exciting!