Liz posted and asked for the instructions for the project I posted on Tuesday using the Buck Naked Chipboard Lacing Cards from Cosmo Cricket. Here goes:
6 Buck Naked Chipboard Lacing Cards
2 packs patterned paper: I used Cosmo Cricket's Little Boy Paper Crafting Kit on one side and DCWV's Christmas Glitter Stack for the other side.
Sanding block or sandpaper
Assorted stamps from The Cat's Pajamas
Colored pencils or markers
- Cover chipboard with patterned paper, ensuring that all sides are secure. Punch holes (lacing cards already have holes so you can see where to punch).
- Sand edges of paper to smooth and distress paper.
- Use alpha stickers if desired, to spell "Winter".
- Attach matted photographs.
- Stamp images on white paper, color and cut out. Attach to cards as required.
- Decorate with Stickles to add sparkle.
- Cover reverse side in similar method, using other set of patterned paper.
- Attach cards together with embroidery floss; attach ribbon at top of project.
- Hang and enjoy!