Monday, September 17, 2007

Card Swap :)

Here's the card I have posted for the swap being hosted by Jennifer over at Splitcoast Stampers. Alma posted hers over the weekend and it is gorgeous! Check out Alma's card here.


The paper for my card is from the Blitzen line by Basic Grey. The wreath stamp is one of the awesome new acrylic stamps from The Cat's Pajamas, and the tiny snowflake was in a pack I picked up at Michael's.

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Jamie is feeling much better - I ended up taking him to the doctor on Friday and he's halfway through a course of antibiotics now. Unfortunately Nattie has been in bed most of today (when the 10 year old is staying in bed, you know they really are sick), so I may be back at the pediatrician tomorrow...

Iain spent a few hours this afternoon attaching heating elements to the base of our roof. Last winter we had so much ice built up out there that he spent a whole morning chipping ice off the roof and swore he wasn't doing that again this winter: hence the heating elements :)

4 comments:

Anonymous September 17, 2007 at 6:39 AM  

Okay, you guys are making me feel guilty for not sharing my swap card... I may have to give in and post it tonight. LOL Love your card Toni! That wreath is one of my favorite images!! :)

Noelia September 17, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

Great card! The colours are so soft and delicate. I hope the children feel better soon, that really sucks :(

P.S Any new thoughts on the tea mystery?

Anonymous September 17, 2007 at 2:26 PM  

Toni, I just tagged you! Check out my blog for the deets!

Anonymous September 17, 2007 at 6:29 PM  

Love it! The colors are great!