Friday, September 14, 2007

Woo hoo!!! Is it November yet???



I am so excited! Tomorrow is our 14th anniversary and (since I'm so impatient) Iain and I exchanged cards/gifts tonight. We gave each other the traditional funny cards :) and I gave Iain a gift certificate to the Boulder Running Company and also the DVD of "Extras - Season 2" (starring Ricky Gervais; a really funny show on HBO). And, of course, the box of Iain's favorite See's candy - the caramel patties.

I was thrilled when I opened my card and found the confirmation for tickets to see Elton John's Red Piano concert at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas in November!! WOO HOO!! I have been a fan of his for many years and seeing him live is one of the things on my "list of things to do before I die". I think he's a musical genius and can't wait till November!!! I'm a lucky, lucky girl!!!

Is it November yet?! (See, there's that impatience kicking in again!) LOL!!

4 comments:

Rachael September 14, 2007 at 8:51 PM  

Happy Anniversary!! What a wonderful present! Woohoo!!

Anonymous September 15, 2007 at 1:03 AM  

Congrats! Have fun at the concert. I saw him a few years ago.

Rising Rainbow September 15, 2007 at 5:58 PM  

Oh man, See's are my favorite, I love all of the carmel kinds.

Elton John, live, how cool is that!

Sues September 16, 2007 at 2:56 PM  

What an awesome present! You are so lucky girl!! My DH turned down a chance years ago to see Bill Joel and Elton John in concert - what an idiot! Happy, Happy Anniversary!