Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm not a cook, but....


I received a Circle Journal a couple of weeks ago and the theme was "What's For Dinner?". The owner wanted us to put our favorite family recipe in there....well, I was stumped. I don't have any recipes like that! In fact, I just don't like cooking, period. I cook because I have to, not because I want to. So here's the layout I created - feel free to borrow my recipe anytime!! LOL!! Patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket (Dutch Girl Collection); title letters by Doodlebug and Making Memories.
Our Labor Day get-together with the neighbors was lots of fun! Our new neighbors from up the hill came and introduced themselves to everyone, and the food and drinks were flowing freely. It rained earlier in the afternoon, but then dried up quickly so some of us were able to sit outside - and the kids all played outside too. I hope all of you enjoyed your long weekend :)

12 comments:

Heather September 5, 2007 at 9:02 AM  

Cute layout! Great recipe, too! :)

Noelia September 5, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

Great LO for your CJ! I wonder what the recipe is :)

Anonymous September 5, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

Isn't that paper the greatest? I love the colors. Nice, very, very nice! :)

Benita September 5, 2007 at 3:21 PM  

What a cool recipe :) Love the layout, too.

Sherri September 5, 2007 at 5:52 PM  

Great LO and recipe

Stephanie September 5, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

Super Cute LO!

Sues September 5, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

This was absolutely great!! You're the best!

Lynn September 6, 2007 at 6:01 AM  

This is a great lo for your CJ. I love that paper. It sure sounds like a great receipe. I might have to try it out. I'll keep you posted.

Colleen September 6, 2007 at 10:41 AM  

Love the colours in your layout!! Looks great!

mum-on-the-run September 6, 2007 at 10:46 AM  

LOve your recipe!! LOL

The LO looks great too :)

Jill September 6, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

Looks like a good recipe!

EquineSpirit September 6, 2007 at 8:20 PM  

Great LO!!