Friday, September 07, 2007

My Favorite Things...

... isn't that a great name for a rubber stamp company? And I am so lucky to be on their DT :) I received a package of goodies last week from Kim, the owner of MFT, and I have had tons of fun playing this week! The card on the left is made from a set called "Hot Stuff", which can be found with the other MFT stamps right here. Happy browsing! (Patterned paper is the "Bohemia" line from My Mind's Eye)

The blog challenge on Two Peas today definitely applies to me: "do you tend to stay up late to scrap more if your DH/SO is away?". I do this often: if it's during a school class, I'll sometimes be up working on assignments (although I'm hoping to do that work during the day now that the kids are back in school). Quite often I'll work on circle journals at night; the peace and quiet seems to be effective for my thought process!!

Ran some errands this morning: Nattie is going to a friend's birthday party on Sunday, and she thought the best thing to take as a gift would be a Barnes & Noble card - sounds good to me! Also went to Target and spent way more money than I should have :) Picked up an Earl Grey tea from Starbucks and then headed home to a couple of hours of quiet before the kiddos get home!

We were all pretty late getting up this morning - it was a bit of a rush to get the kids fed, prepared, and out the door! I think we are all ready for the weekend :) Have a great one!

8 comments:

Chris September 7, 2007 at 3:22 PM  

aweseom stampinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Unknown September 7, 2007 at 4:13 PM  

wow, cute card! DAna

Amber Porter September 7, 2007 at 4:36 PM  

Great card. I just ordered some of the MFT stamp sets and can't wait to receive them!!!

Heather September 7, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

Love your card and your circle journal layout is beautiful. I love those cosmo cricket papers! Enjoy your weekend!

Sues September 7, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Love the card even though I'm not a coffee drinker!!!

Jill September 8, 2007 at 7:06 AM  

That card is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

If I had a DH/SO AND I ever scrapped anymore, yeah I'd stay up extra late...glad I missed that challenge...oh wait, I seem to miss all the challenges except when I do them haphazardly.

Lynn September 8, 2007 at 7:12 AM  

I just love that Name! What a great card! I do stay up late sometimes. Sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Alyssa September 8, 2007 at 10:16 AM  

well done. I love the colors you chose.