Friday, August 31, 2007

Today's the day!!


Hurry on over and check out the brand new website for The Cat's Pajamas!! It looks just great, and is super-easy to navigate! Alma has been working overtime making it just perfect - and I think you'll agree she has done a great job :)

Don't forget that those Fall and Winter images I've been teasing you with are now available for purchase - and the Winter ones are in clear acrylic! Woo hoo!! I'm off to the Post Office this morning to mail Beth's set out to her; I can't wait to see the creations that the 3 lucky ladies come up with!

TGIF! It's time to go shopping!!






5 comments:

Allison Rankin August 31, 2007 at 10:00 AM  

So cute!

Anonymous August 31, 2007 at 3:37 PM  

Hey Toni! What did you color the penguin in with to get him so white? Thanks!!

Sharon in NE August 31, 2007 at 4:29 PM  

love the card!

Liz August 31, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

Toni, I just got my blog candy from you today! I just uploaded my first card using the stamp set! I'd love to get your input! I've probably said this a million times, but THANK YOU!

Jill September 2, 2007 at 10:16 PM  

Oh I like how you did the bottom! I like your new profile pic too!