Thursday, August 30, 2007

Drumroll please.....

Our winner is BETH!! Congratulations, Beth! I will get that set of amazing acrylic stamps out to you asap :) Enjoy!!!

Thank you to everyone who entered - not just for this drawing, but also for the other two in the past week. It was so much fun being able to offer this blog candy, I may just have to do it again some time!

And don't forget - August 31st (yep, tomorrow!) is the release date not only for the Fall and Winter lines of stamps from The Cat's Pajamas, but also for the unveiling of the new website! Check it out here!! It's groooovy!

Happy stamping, everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with another creation. Now, I need to go and find out why Big Brother wasn't on tonight.....I get cranky if I don't get my fix of reality TV! LOL!

2 comments:

dasimonds August 30, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

Way To Go Beth....
"CONGRATULATIONS"

Linda Nicholson August 31, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

Congratulations Beth! I've been over to the new Cat's Pajamas website and it rocks. Now off to order!

Linda