Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Today's blog challenge on Two Peas: Are you the kind of person who would rather use 35mm film or do you prefer digital prints? I was a 35mm kind of gal until a couple of years ago when my camera was stolen in Maui. When we came back and did some research, it seemed that digital was the way to go. I've learned that it is much better for practising my photography skills because I'm not worrying about wasting film, and I love that I can email my photos to family and friends back in the UK. I print my photos at home and enjoy having the flexibility to resize and print at whatever size I need for my project :) My favorite toy right now is my macro lens; I have tons of fun with close up photos - you know, things like cat faces and candle holders...

Puppy class was just OK last night. At the initial class in Week 1 (owners only), there were only 5 puppies which seemed like a perfect class size. Last night, though, there were 9 puppies there, plus 2 or 3 owners per puppy and it was just too much in that confined space. I'm going to give them a call today because the trainer mentioned that perhaps we could split into 2 back-to-back classes, which I think would be better all around. Tasha enjoyed herself, did really well with the other puppies and seemed to pick up the couple of commands we went over. Nattie was really paying attention and Jamie was fascinated with all the different puppies that were there :)

It's overcast here today; only in the mid-60s which seems like the perfect kind of day to go and make some cards! Jamie is watching his newest favorite movie, "Firehouse Dog", and Nattie is downstairs practicing her piano and cleaning up her room. So I plan on making the most of it and at least squeezing in an hour of quiet(ish!) time! Have a great Tuesday :)

3 comments:

Lynn August 7, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

9 puppies plus the owners seems to be quite a lot. I think it would be best to split it up. Easier to manage thats for sure.
I hope you enjoy your quite time today. I've got a ton to do before my sister arrives tomorrow.

Heather August 7, 2007 at 2:14 PM  

Wow! 9 puppies! That's a lot especially with 2-3 adults per puppy. And I would love some 60˙ weather here. We've got 90's and humid! Yuck!

Julee (Vervegirl) August 9, 2007 at 9:47 AM  

I'm amazed that you could even get a close-up of your cat. Mine runs like the dickens the minute she hears the camera turn on!