Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday! And communication...


This has been a looooong week, not as far as family life goes, but with school. I'm doing a degree online through University of Phoenix and one of the most frustrating parts of the process is that in every class there are Learning Team activities where a group of 4 or 5 students work together on an assignment.

Let me just say this: discussing things online is nowhere near as easy as face-to-face. There's not that immediate reaction when someone "says" something; you can't read people at all easily. I find it a very difficult forum to deal with.

But hey, it's Friday! Iain and I are taking Jamie to see Ratatouille this afternoon - for the second time :) And tomorrow the two of them are going out so that I can do some work on my school paper and some more designs for The Cat's Pajamas :) Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Colleen August 10, 2007 at 11:24 AM  

Good luck with the school stuff and have fun with the movie and the scrappy stuff!

Jill August 10, 2007 at 4:06 PM  

I did a couple of my classes online...hope the group project goes well!