Monday, August 06, 2007

Quiet time, and puppy class

I had lots of quiet time this weekend. On Saturday Iain took the kids out and Nattie got her eyes tested; it turns out her vision has got worse and she now has to wear her glasses almost all the time. The positive side of this is that she chose some really cool ones that she has no problem wearing!


I was a busy bee! I had a team paper and an individual paper to finish by today for school, and I wanted to make a start on samples for The Cat's Pajamas Fall/Winter stamps. I have lots of ideas buzzing round in my head, although it's hard to think about Winter when it's 75 outside :) I can't wait to show the stamps to you. All in good time.....

This morning Nattie has swim lessons and this evening we have Tasha's puppy class. From what I could tell last week (when it was just us owners there), she'll be the oldest (and biggest!) puppy there. The trainer told us to come armed with our puppy's "million dollar treat" as rewards, so we're taking - Life cereal!

6 comments:

Lizzy August 6, 2007 at 11:50 AM  

Hi, I got to your blog from 2peas and I'm new there, but your dog's face is so sweet. I had a similar dog, mixed black lab and he was also the oldest and largest in his classes.. so I wish you luck. Malibu

Heather August 6, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

Oh fun! We took our Boxer, Duchess, to "Puppy Headstart" at PETsMART when she was probably 4 months old, and we had a blast. It was something fun & different for Brandon & I to do together, plus it involved our new baby. We learned a lot and had a lot of fun. We even had a graduation, complete with diplomas and photos in their grad caps. :D Be sure to take pictures!

EquineSpirit August 6, 2007 at 2:39 PM  

Sounds like your puppy has good taste!!

Jill August 6, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

SUCH a cute puppy!!!! Hope she makes honors!!!!

Janet August 7, 2007 at 7:26 AM  

How sweet! What an adorable photo. :-)

Many moons ago, I took our huge family dog, Bob, to obedience school. In addition to "doing his duty" on the floor, he also tried to get romantically involved with some of the other dog students. :-) It was mortifying! Anyway, we trained him to behave and he graduated "Most Improved Dog" in his class! :-) Have fun!

Colleen August 7, 2007 at 8:08 AM  

Gotta love that quiet time and wish I got more of it! You need to peamail me since you won my little blog RAK!