Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tiny Town...and photos


Jamie and I went to Tiny Town, down in Morrison, last Sunday. We'd heard that it was really only suitable for age 5 and under so I decided we'd go while Iain and Nattie were at Six Flags in Denver. It was a little run down; some of the buildings could use a serious paint job, but Jamie really liked it. He didn't want to ride on the train though...
Today's blog question on Two Peas is all about photo storage. When I've taken a bunch of photos one day, I download them all, delete the ones that aren't "keepers", and file them on my computer by month and then by event. Then I print them as I need them. It seems to work so far!


5 comments:

Colleen July 22, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Looks like it was fun! Sounds like your piacs are well orgainzed, but make sure they're backed up too!!

AnilĂș Magloire July 23, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Sounds like fun! Glad you had a good time!

Heather July 23, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

I have about the same process of organizing my photos. After a while, I will burn them to a CD and delete them from my hard drive, but usually only after I've printed what I want...just in case!

Jill July 23, 2007 at 6:42 PM  

That looks SO CUTE!!!! I wish he would have wanted to ride the train so there would be pictures of that too - I love model trains!

Melissa July 23, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

never heard of tiny town-sounds like fun ;)

I organize my pics similiar, just dont forget to back them up...I made that mistakes once