Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Afternoon at the mall :)

Went to Park Meadows Mall yesterday with the kids, specifically to buy them each a few more pairs of jeans for when school starts back in less than 4 weeks (not that I'm counting or anything! LOL!). JC Penney had a great sale on the kids' stuff so we got jeans for both kids, and a few new shirts for Nattie - gotta have the new shirt for the first day of 5th grade, right? After that, we went to The Walking Company and I found some proper walking shoes for when I walk Tasha - we've only had her for a month and my sneakers are trashed from walking the dirt tracks we have around here, so I figured I should get something more sturdy :) I love them!

Started a new class with University of Phoenix this week - Psychology. It's very "deep" and nowhere near as interesting as the Criminal Justice classes, but it's just one class so I'll be fine. Next up is Juvenile Justice which I am reeeeallly looking forward to, since I'm hoping to eventually get into the parole or probation sector. That's a way off, though...

Got a package of goodies yesterday from Alma at The Cat's Pajamas! The fall and winter lines of rubber stamps (now clear acrylic!), and patterned paper to play with when I make up samples. All you fans of TCP will not be disappointed....not long to wait now!

And, just for fun, here's the blog challenge for today from Two Peas:
If you found a $100 bill on the sidewalk, what would you do? a/put it in my wallet, hello new shoes! b/Pass it by, gross, germs! c/Give the money to charity. d/Add it to my savings.
Hmmm...it depends where I found it. If it's directly outside a store on the street, I'd probably take it back to the store, but otherwise I know I'd keep it, bring it home to hubby and kids, and we'd have fun spending it together :) I know, I know, I should give it to charity, but I'm really good throughout the year giving regular donations to the March of Dimes and American Cancer Society.

Have a fantastic Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous July 25, 2007 at 11:07 AM  

Those Shoes look great!

Lynn July 25, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

I need a good pair of walking shoes! My feet are so picky though. It takes hours to find a pair that just fit right.
Heck,,, I'm counting... I think we are at 5 1/2 weeks before school starts here. Wish it was sooner. lol

Jill July 26, 2007 at 9:19 PM  

Those are cute shoes!!!!

EquineSpirit July 28, 2007 at 6:44 AM  

Oh my...psychology! One of my FAVE subjects! Good luck with the class...I know you'll do well!