Friday, July 20, 2007

And the winner is....

Heather from her SouthernArt blog :) Heather, congratulations! Enjoy your trip to Starbucks :)


It's a beautiful day here in Conifer; Nattie has gone to her friend's house for the day, and Iain is taking Jamie to the office in Denver to pick up some things before he leaves for Baltimore tomorrow. I will have a few hours to myself! Yay! Now, there's a big decision to make: do I scrap, curl up with my book, or watch a couple of my shows from the TiVo list........
And - a belated "Happy Birthday" to my great friend Jackie! Hope it was a great one!

3 comments:

Colleen July 20, 2007 at 12:29 PM  

Cute card and congrats Heather!

Heather July 20, 2007 at 1:25 PM  

Yay! Thank you so much! I rarely win anything, so this is fun. :) Now I'll have to come up with a fun "pay it forward" as well. :)

Jill July 23, 2007 at 6:43 PM  

Pretty card!!!!