Saturday, June 02, 2007

Shopping day....

Well, the boys made it safely to Scotland. Iain said Jamie was just amazing on the plane. He put his jammies on him at the airport in Chicago, then when they got on the plane for London he watched his "Backyardigans" DVD and then announced he was ready for bed! He slept for about 5 hours :)

I was a total couch potato yesterday. I knew it would be the only day I'd be totally alone since Nattie would be on Summer vacation, so I made the most of it and caught up on a bunch of shows from my TiVo list. It was great! Nattie and I watched "Two Brothers" on DVD last night - if you haven't seen it, rent it. It's a beautiful story about two brother tigers.

We're hitting the mall this morning to get some summer clothes for Nattie; she has outgrown everything from last summer! We're leaving bright and early to beat the crowds.

Have a fabulous Saturday! Oh, and the layout here is of my other two "kids", Pickle and Sally.

4 comments:

Melissa June 3, 2007 at 12:35 AM  

hope your having a fun relaxing weekend :)

shopping sounds like fun to me!..but when doesn't it,lol

Swamp Tulip June 6, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

I hope you had a successful shopping trip. I love your pictures.

Relax and enjoy your 'me' time.

Teresa

Jill June 7, 2007 at 7:45 AM  

Pretty layout!

Michelle June 7, 2007 at 4:48 PM  

Cute layout...lovin' the cat pics. Your gray tabby in the top photo looks a lot like my Cio. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle