Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Life is good. The store :)


While shopping in Manitou Springs yesterday, Nattie and I came across a store selling goodies based on the theme "Life is good". Check it out here. We bought a t-shirt for Iain for Father's Day (the golfing dad, of course) and I got a cool mug. Such a happy store to be in!

We bought tons of fun stuff in the little stores there; Nattie had a blast spending all the money she had earned cleaning the basement this week. She was very proud of herself! There were some big thunderstorms while we were there, with huge splodges of rain :) This morning we're going to Cave of the Winds and this afternoon we're heading to Garden of the Gods to go horseback riding! Yeah! It'll be Nattie's first time on a horse, and I'm not a pro either: the only times I've been riding were when Iain and I were on vacation in Maui and Jamaica. So here's to the sore bums Nattie and I will have in the morning....but life is still good :)

5 comments:

EquineSpirit June 5, 2007 at 10:50 AM  

Wow...sounds like a wonderfully fun afternoon! Make sure to take tons of pics!! ;)

Colleen June 5, 2007 at 11:02 AM  

Now that sounds like a cool store! What a neat find! Love the shirt logo!

Noelia June 5, 2007 at 6:38 PM  

I love a day of shopping, especially if you find a good little store that has unique stuff! I'm off to check it out.

AnilĂș Magloire June 6, 2007 at 5:53 PM  

Thanks for sharing. Very cool stuff!

Jill June 7, 2007 at 7:44 AM  

That's a cute line. I read something interesting about how it started...but of course now can't remember what was so interesting about it. Sounds like a nice time!!!