Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wreck This Journal!

I was so excited when the UPS guy dropped off this book yesterday! It's the latest from Keri Smith and those art journalers among you are going to loooove it! Nattie and I had the chance to look through it briefly last night, and there were some awesome prompts including things like:

glue a random page from a newspaper here;

poke holes in this page using a pencil;

fill in this page when you are really ANGRY; and my personal favorite...

glue in a photo of yourself you dislike. Deface.

What a fun project for the Summer!

In other news :) I took Iain and Jamie to the airport this morning; they'll arrive in Glasgow (Scotland) around noon tomorrow. Jamie was super-excited all the way until I said goodbye to them after check-in. Then his big blue eyes teared up and he just held me tight...OMG...I had to take a couple of minutes in the car before driving home. What a moment! I do plan on making the most of these 10 days with Nattie though!

5 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire May 31, 2007 at 3:10 PM  

I'm gonna have to get that book. Sounds incredible :)
Have fun with your Nattie!

just jenn May 31, 2007 at 5:32 PM  

That sounds like a really fun book. I just thought I would let you know that I had to delete my blog for personal reasons but have the weight loss blog open and ready to start when you are, I just need your e-mail address.

Kelly C May 31, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

Hope they have a good time ... it's tough to say goodbye! Tht book looks great!

EquineSpirit June 1, 2007 at 1:52 PM  

Wow!! That sounds like one heck of a fun book!

Jill June 3, 2007 at 10:53 AM  

Sounds like fun! I think my daughter would love it, actually.