Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ramblings :)


First, today's blog challenge over on Two Peas:

3 Things I like about ME are my sense of humor (gotta have that!), my creativity and my support as a wife/mom/friend :)

3 Things I don't like about ME.. or things I could do without, about me are my weight (no-brainer!), my grey hair, and my anxiety about too many things!

So, we made it to Shrek 3 last night (had to drive through a very heavy rainstorm! Yuk!). I'd agree with what most people have said; it's not as good as the first 2 - but we still laughed a lot! Of course, the kids laughed at things like burping, but Iain and I laughed too; Donkey is still one of my favorite movie characters ever!

4 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire May 30, 2007 at 1:20 PM  

OMG! A Scottish friend! It has been my life long dream to visit Scotland.... Sighhh
Great that you did the questions. I love getting to know my scrap friends better.
How great is Shrek!?! I had tons of fun.

just jenn May 30, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

I need your e-mail address to do what we are talking about. I have set it up and all but I need to put you as a user. Make sure and give me the one that you sign into blogger with. Contact me via jennmoody006 @ tx.rr.com without the spaces.

Kelly C May 30, 2007 at 8:24 PM  

Donkey is my fav too!!

Noelia May 31, 2007 at 1:06 PM  

You're right, it's not as good as Shrek 2 but aren't the ogre babies cute? awwwww