Tuesday, May 29, 2007

20 Random Questions....

I saw these on Anilu's blog (thanks to Anilu!) and thought they'd be fun to answer...feel free to copy and paste on your own blog :) Enjoy!

1. regular or diet soda: Regular Sprite
2. salt or pepper: Salt
3. hot or cold weather: Definitely cold!
4. dogs or cats: Cats right now, but Nattie is being very persistent about getting a dog :)
5. dieting or exercise: Exercise, although I need to do both :)
6. cooking or doing dishes: I usually do the cooking and Iain clears up and loads the dishwasher. Works for us!
7. sleeping or shopping: Shopping - for scrapbooking supplies or stationery
8. Red Lobster or Outback Steakhouse: Outback - Alice Springs Chicken
9. classical or hip hop music: Classical.
10. dancing or playing sports: Dancing, I've never been very athletic.
11. back rub or foot rub: Back rub - not a foot rub fan at all!
12. fruits or vegetables: Fruit - my favorites are strawberries and melon!
13. Grey's Anatomy or House: Grey's Anatomy. I can't get the image of Hugh Laurie in "Blackadder" out of my memory!
14. coffee or tea: Tea - Earl Grey with sugar
15. curling up with a good book or a night out on the town: Curling up with a book. That's an easy one!
16. Straight hair or curly hair: Curly. That's what I have to work with so I'd better like it :)
17. skirts or shorts: Shorts
18. burgers/hot dogs or Chinese food: Chinese.
19. vacationing in Switzerland or Mexico: Definitely Switzerland - lots to explore!
20. sports car or SUV: SUV for sure (except for the gas guzzling!)

3 comments:

Janet May 29, 2007 at 3:41 PM  

Fun to read your answers! I think I will give this a try. You and I have quite a few in common! :-) Janet

just jenn May 29, 2007 at 4:19 PM  

I would love to be online buddies. I need someone to make sure that I am honest about going to workout at least 3x a week. I need someone to help me with the goals and motivation that I have already. I know what to do just don't keep it going. I would of course do the same. How about creating a blog that we can post on back and forth about our day with eating/working out. I would of course make it private so others couldn't see/post.

Debbi May 29, 2007 at 11:11 PM  

great answers.