Saturday, May 05, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day

Happy NSD to all my scrapping friends :) I'm checking in here from the couch following my surgery on Thursday.

It was tough, but I'm feeling better every day. Also had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic the surgeon put me on, but we got that sorted out yesterday. And can I just add that my hubby has been great and so have the kids. Hopefully in 3 or 4 days I'll be up and about again; I feel like an old lady right now hobbling around dizzy from the pain meds!

The challenge from Two Peas today is, of course, about scrapbooking: list the top supplies on your wishlist right now. Mine would include some new idea books. I love getting a new book to leaf through! I know that there are new books in the pipeline from Ali Edwards and Elsie Flannigan, and am looking forward to them both later this year. I would also like a Glue Pad which you can dip rubber stamps into, and then sprinkle the image with glitter, beads, or other decoration. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? I'm also working on teacher gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week this coming week and have used up my stash of chipboard albums, so I will need to replenish those....

Enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

Anonymous May 5, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

glad you came through it ok! i'll be interested to hear your progress as you heal & whether it makes a big difference.

Anonymous May 7, 2007 at 6:10 PM  

hope youre feeling better... what a good time to be couch ridden with all the online NSD excitement :)