I hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm still resting up here but the painkillers are helping. Starting to get a bit of cabin fever, though, because I can't go out and drive! Needless to say, I was on the internet a lot while resting at home this weekend and found some random questions:
1. What was the last magazine you read? This week's issue of "Entertainment Weekly"
2. Look to your left. What is the first thing you see? The view outside the bedroom window: trees covered in more snow!
3. What is your favorite kind of potato chips? Beef & Onion flavor (from the U.K.)
4. Have you ever gone bungee jumping? No, I don't know if I could do that!
5. What is the current temperature outside? Hubby tells me its 38 degrees right now.
6. What is the best place to get/eat pizza in your town? BeauJo's in Evergreen, CO.
7. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Stay at home with my family, talk and hug!
8. Who is your hero? Anyone who beats the odds!
9. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? Nattie when she headed out for the school bus this morning.
10. When was the last time you cried? Apparently when I came around from the anesthesia on Thursday (not that I recall it, LOL!).