Tuesday, May 08, 2007

If only....

If only...this snow would disappear! It's been awesome moving here last October and experiencing 7 months of snow on the ground, but enough already! We are all more than ready for some warm weather and to see what is actually under all the white stuff! Our new patio furniture just keeps getting covered with snow :)

After almost one week on an extremely soft diet, I can't describe how much my mouth is calling out for some REAL food! LOL! I feel like someone on Survivor who has been living on rice (only I'm just on day 6, not day 39) and can't wait to bite into a big ol' cheeseburger! On a positive note, I've lost 10 lbs! Unfortunately I know it'll come back on just as quickly as it came off, but I can enjoy it while it lasts, right?

2 comments:

Noelia May 8, 2007 at 1:02 PM  

Can't believe you got snow, I feel your pain but enough is enough right? We've been having such great weather here that we've been out every single day playing outdoors. I didn't read about your soft diet but hopefully you will keep the weight off. Let us know how it goes.

Jill May 8, 2007 at 9:08 PM  

Wow - snow in MAY. Wow. :-0